I have to admit that even just reading affirmations feels good. When we speak them out loud they are the most powerful, writing them is also excellent as it creates a mind-body connection. Use a mirror when possible, you'll be amazed with yourself. Notice which ones evoke emotion or discomfort, likely they hold a special message for you.
- belonging, safety, trust, connection to the earth.
"I am here in my body and all is well"
"I connect easily and often to nature"
"I am safe always, I am loved"
"I trust in the process of life"
- feelings, relationships, pleasure, creativity, sexuality.
"I love to feel pleasure in my body"
"I easily accept pleasure"
"I am surrounded by relationships that feel good"
"I am a sensual and creative being"
Solar Plexus chakra
- personal power, self control, vitality, purpose, direction.
"I easily manifest my desires"
"I trust my own guidance"
"I am a powerful creator of my life"
"I feel great purpose and passion for life"
- love, compassion for self and others, forgiveness, deep connection.
"I completely love and accept myself"
"It is easy to feel compassion for others"
"I accept myself and others easily"
"Love is abundant in my world"
- communication, truth, expression, independence.
"I speak my truth with confidence"
"I express myself in loving ways"
"My voice is truthful and strong"
"I communicate with clarity and ease"
Third Eye chakra
- intuition, awareness, imagination, intelligence.
"I am aware in every moment"
"My imagination is blissful"
"I trust my intuition"
"My vision is powerfully understood"
- connection with higher self, spirit, source, universe, God or divine wisdom.
"I connect easily with spirit"
"I am sure of my inner knowing"
"My experience is abundant"
"I am pure light and love"